DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vallinam: Makers spending lavishly for Nakul's next
Nearly 10,000 people will be paid 3 crores in all for three days for shooting a single climax scene.
'Boys' fame Nakul who was last seen in 'Kandhakottai' will be making a comeback after a short hit films through 'Vallinam'. The film is produced by Aascar Ravichandran and it is now said that the producer who is confident on the film's script has spent lavishly on few scenes that demanded a certain budget.
The film's climax scene will be shortly canned at the Chennai Nehru Stadium and it is said that the makers are getting junior artists for the entire gallery of the stadium! Nearly 10,000 people will be paid for three days during which the climax will be canned. Aascar Films has spent 3 crores for this climax scene!
'Vallinam' by Arivazhagan features Nakul and Mrudhula, a new girl, in the lead roles. Nakul also has three more promising projects in his hands for the year.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish