Vallinam: Makers spending lavishly for Nakul's next
Nearly 10,000 people will be paid 3 crores in all for three days for shooting a single climax scene.
'Boys' fame Nakul who was last seen in 'Kandhakottai' will be making a comeback after a short hit films through 'Vallinam'. The film is produced by Aascar Ravichandran and it is now said that the producer who is confident on the film's script has spent lavishly on few scenes that demanded a certain budget.
The film's climax scene will be shortly canned at the Chennai Nehru Stadium and it is said that the makers are getting junior artists for the entire gallery of the stadium! Nearly 10,000 people will be paid for three days during which the climax will be canned. Aascar Films has spent 3 crores for this climax scene!
'Vallinam' by Arivazhagan features Nakul and Mrudhula, a new girl, in the lead roles. Nakul also has three more promising projects in his hands for the year.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"