Vallinam: Makers spending lavishly for Nakul's next
Nearly 10,000 people will be paid 3 crores in all for three days for shooting a single climax scene.
'Boys' fame Nakul who was last seen in 'Kandhakottai' will be making a comeback after a short hit films through 'Vallinam'. The film is produced by Aascar Ravichandran and it is now said that the producer who is confident on the film's script has spent lavishly on few scenes that demanded a certain budget.
The film's climax scene will be shortly canned at the Chennai Nehru Stadium and it is said that the makers are getting junior artists for the entire gallery of the stadium! Nearly 10,000 people will be paid for three days during which the climax will be canned. Aascar Films has spent 3 crores for this climax scene!
'Vallinam' by Arivazhagan features Nakul and Mrudhula, a new girl, in the lead roles. Nakul also has three more promising projects in his hands for the year.
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Parched Trailer Gives Closer Look at Rajasthani Rural Womanhood
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tannishtha Chatterjee Win Big at LIFFI
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18