DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vandalism at UP hospital, Medical Association seeks strict action
He warned that if the guilty were not arrested and immediate action not taken then the doctors would be forced to go on for a state-wide agitation.
Lucknow: Provincial Medical Services (PMS) Association on Thursday demanded the Uttar Pradesh government to take strict action those involved in the manhandling of doctors and vandalism at a hospital in Varanasi.
President of the Association, Ashok Yadav said that after the episode at the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya hospital not only medical services have been affected in Varanasi, but there was resentment among doctors in neighbouring districts as well. Yadav alleged that the attitude of local administration was lax and it was not taking the incident seriously.
He warned that if the guilty were not arrested and immediate action not taken then the doctors would be forced to go on for a state-wide agitation. Yadav also demanded the government should bring the proposal to implement the Medical Protection Act in the ongoing Assembly session.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO