Vandalism at UP hospital, Medical Association seeks strict action
He warned that if the guilty were not arrested and immediate action not taken then the doctors would be forced to go on for a state-wide agitation.
Lucknow: Provincial Medical Services (PMS) Association on Thursday demanded the Uttar Pradesh government to take strict action those involved in the manhandling of doctors and vandalism at a hospital in Varanasi.
President of the Association, Ashok Yadav said that after the episode at the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya hospital not only medical services have been affected in Varanasi, but there was resentment among doctors in neighbouring districts as well. Yadav alleged that the attitude of local administration was lax and it was not taking the incident seriously.
He warned that if the guilty were not arrested and immediate action not taken then the doctors would be forced to go on for a state-wide agitation. Yadav also demanded the government should bring the proposal to implement the Medical Protection Act in the ongoing Assembly session.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- KTM Duke Launch Live: 2017 Duke 390, Duke 200 and Duke 250 Launched
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel