Varun invites aunt Sonia to his wedding
Varun Gandhi met Sonia Gandhi at her residence 10, Janpath for lunch.
New Delhi: Putting aside differences, BJP MP Varun Gandhi today met his aunt and Congress President Sonia Gandhi to invite her to his wedding next month.
The 30-year-old Pilibhit MP met Gandhi at her residence 10, Janpath for lunch.Sources said it was a personal affair and the two were together for an hour at noon.Varun will tie the nuptial knot with Yamini Roy, a graphic designer, in Varanasi on March 6, 2011.
Two receptions are planned in Delhi and Pilibhit after the marriage at Kanchi Shankarachaya's temple on Hanuman Ghat.Varun's mother Maneka Gandhi, the estranged daughter-in-law of late prime minister Indira Gandhi, is also a BJP MP from Aaonla Lok Sabha constituency.
Recommended For You
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game