21-yr-old student killed in Delhi's Vasant Kunj
Shobhit, a second year IT student of Manav Rachna University, was dropped off by a car.
New Delhi: A 21-year-old student Shobhit was found murdered near Vasant Kunj in south Delhi at around 10:30 pm on Thursday night.
Some guards in the area say that Shobhit was dropped off by a car which sped off soon after. Shobhit, a second year IT student of Manav Rachna University, was allegedly found bleeding when he reached the guards. The police are investigating the case.
Police say he had gone with a few friends to the DLF Promenade in Vasant Kunj on Thursday evening. He left them at around 9:15 pm and had earlier told his driver to go home saying he will call the car when required.
After about 1 hour he was dropped off by an unknown vehicle near his gate.
He collapsed near the guard and had four stab injuries. He also got a call on his mobile phone from a friend.
The guard informed her that Shobhit was hurt. The friend then intimated his parents who took to Fortis Hospital but Shobhit was declared 'brought dead'.
The police say it is most likely an act of vengeance. He was carrying an expensive watch and a phone but everything was left intact.
The friends are being questioned by the police.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models