DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vayalar meets Sonia, submits AP report
NEW DELHI: AICC leader and Union minister aVayalar Rvi met party president Sonia Gandhi here on Saturday and submitted a prelimina..
NEW DELHI: AICC leader and Union minister aVayalar Rvi met party president Sonia Gandhi here on Saturday and submitted a preliminary report on the political situation in Andhra Pradesh and the strategy to be adopted face the forthcoming byelections in one Lok Sabha and 18 Assembly constituencies.
Ravi toured the state for five days recently and met all sections of party leaders across the state. During a 15-minute meeting with her, Ravi explained to Sonia about the state of the party in the state.
Speaking to reporters later, Ravi said the party high command was attaching importance to the coming byelections in the state and was keen that the party retain all the seats. He said he would visit the state again and tour several constituencies. The party leadership would prepare the cadre for the byelections by organising several programmes. The party would be strengthened from the grass root level, he said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment