Vayalar meets Sonia, submits AP report
NEW DELHI: AICC leader and Union minister aVayalar Rvi met party president Sonia Gandhi here on Saturday and submitted a prelimina..
NEW DELHI: AICC leader and Union minister aVayalar Rvi met party president Sonia Gandhi here on Saturday and submitted a preliminary report on the political situation in Andhra Pradesh and the strategy to be adopted face the forthcoming byelections in one Lok Sabha and 18 Assembly constituencies.
Ravi toured the state for five days recently and met all sections of party leaders across the state. During a 15-minute meeting with her, Ravi explained to Sonia about the state of the party in the state.
Speaking to reporters later, Ravi said the party high command was attaching importance to the coming byelections in the state and was keen that the party retain all the seats. He said he would visit the state again and tour several constituencies. The party leadership would prepare the cadre for the byelections by organising several programmes. The party would be strengthened from the grass root level, he said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017