Veena Malik: I would love to work with all the Khans
Veena Malik has shown a keen interest in working with the Khans.
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Veena Malik says her role in 'Zindagi 50-50' is more realistic than bold. "I think this character is realistic rather than bold. This is a true story of a girl and I have given more than my 100 percent, thanks to Madhuri, the character I am playing," Veena said here Friday at the music launch of the film.
Veena plays Madhuri, a sex worker in the real-life inspired film. She even met the real sex worker as part of her preparation for the role.
"I met her. Had I not met her, I would not have been able to play this character with such ease," she said.
Meanwhile, Veena who has shown a keen interest in working with the Khans, said: "I love all three Khans, be it Aamir, Shah Rukh or Salman. I would love to get a chance to work with them. But I think even if Veena Malik does not work with any of them, she will still remain Veena Malik."
'Zindagi 50-50' also features Riya Sen, Arya Babbar, Rajpal Yadav and Rajan Verma.
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party drama enters 5th day: Akhilesh-Shivpal feud sparks SP-Congress alliance ahead of UP polls- FirstPost
- Haryana will be first state to implement 7th pay commission recommendations - Pradesh18
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18