Veena Malik: I would love to work with all the Khans
Veena Malik has shown a keen interest in working with the Khans.
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Veena Malik says her role in 'Zindagi 50-50' is more realistic than bold. "I think this character is realistic rather than bold. This is a true story of a girl and I have given more than my 100 percent, thanks to Madhuri, the character I am playing," Veena said here Friday at the music launch of the film.
Veena plays Madhuri, a sex worker in the real-life inspired film. She even met the real sex worker as part of her preparation for the role.
"I met her. Had I not met her, I would not have been able to play this character with such ease," she said.
Meanwhile, Veena who has shown a keen interest in working with the Khans, said: "I love all three Khans, be it Aamir, Shah Rukh or Salman. I would love to get a chance to work with them. But I think even if Veena Malik does not work with any of them, she will still remain Veena Malik."
'Zindagi 50-50' also features Riya Sen, Arya Babbar, Rajpal Yadav and Rajan Verma.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology