Veena Malik: I'm still waiting for the roles I desire
Veena Malik has quite a few films in hand, she says she has still not got her dream role.
Mumbai: Although Pakistani actress Veena Malik has quite a few films in hand, she says she has still not got her dream role.
"My three films are ready for release. One is Rajiv Ruia's 'Zindagi 50-50' and the other is 'Mumbai 125 KM 3D'. I am very excited, but the kind of roles that I want to do, the kind of roles I am hungry for, have not come my way till now," Veena said here at an event.
However, she is hopeful of getting such roles soon.
"But life has just started, everything is new for me, so I hope to get challenging roles, where I can prove myself," she said.
Veena was last seen in 2012 release 'Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai', in which she played a budding actress.
Besides Bollywood films, Veena also has films in Urdu, Tamil, Kannada and Punjabi languages.
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Case Registered Against Man for Posting Objectionable Photo of PM Modi