DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Veena Malik: I'm still waiting for the roles I desire
Veena Malik has quite a few films in hand, she says she has still not got her dream role.
Mumbai: Although Pakistani actress Veena Malik has quite a few films in hand, she says she has still not got her dream role.
"My three films are ready for release. One is Rajiv Ruia's 'Zindagi 50-50' and the other is 'Mumbai 125 KM 3D'. I am very excited, but the kind of roles that I want to do, the kind of roles I am hungry for, have not come my way till now," Veena said here at an event.
However, she is hopeful of getting such roles soon.
"But life has just started, everything is new for me, so I hope to get challenging roles, where I can prove myself," she said.
Veena was last seen in 2012 release 'Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai', in which she played a budding actress.
Besides Bollywood films, Veena also has films in Urdu, Tamil, Kannada and Punjabi languages.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment