Veena Malik: I'm still waiting for the roles I desire
Veena Malik has quite a few films in hand, she says she has still not got her dream role.
Mumbai: Although Pakistani actress Veena Malik has quite a few films in hand, she says she has still not got her dream role.
"My three films are ready for release. One is Rajiv Ruia's 'Zindagi 50-50' and the other is 'Mumbai 125 KM 3D'. I am very excited, but the kind of roles that I want to do, the kind of roles I am hungry for, have not come my way till now," Veena said here at an event.
However, she is hopeful of getting such roles soon.
"But life has just started, everything is new for me, so I hope to get challenging roles, where I can prove myself," she said.
Veena was last seen in 2012 release 'Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai', in which she played a budding actress.
Besides Bollywood films, Veena also has films in Urdu, Tamil, Kannada and Punjabi languages.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar