Veena Malik refused to lock lips with Ashmit Patel in 'Supermodel': Navin Batra
While Veena plays a supermodel in 'Supermodel', Ashmit will be seen essaying the role of a photographer.
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Veena Mallik, who has teamed up with her ex-flame Ashmit Patel in 'Supermodel', shot some steamy scenes for the movie with him despite the fact that the duo are not on talking terms.
"When I narrated the lip-lock scene to Veena, she refused to do it. I had to convince her a lot for that scene. There are around three to four lip-lock scenes between Veena and Ashmit in the film," the film's director Navin Batra told IANS.
"Both the actors were not on talking terms when they shot for the intimate scene, but they shot for the scene. But after a point they were not comfortable, so I had to cut a few scenes," he added.
The director purposely cast the controversial couple.
He said: "Veena suited the role and they are the most controversial and best selling couple. Yes, it was difficult to convince both of them, but despite not being on talking terms, they accepted the role and took it professionally."
While Veena plays a supermodel in the film, Ashmit will be seen as a photographer in the film which will release on September 27.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar