Veena Malik secretly returns to Pakistan
If media reports are to be believed then missing Pakistani actress Veena Malik has silently returned to Pakistan.
New Delhi: If media reports are to be believed then missing Pakistani actress Veena Malik has silently returned to Pakistan. Apparently she arrived in Pakistan through Wagah border for renewal of her visa. Veena is likely to stay in Lahore with some of her friends.
Veena Malik had come to India on a 45 days visa for photo-shoot for a fashion magazine.
Her recent topless photo-shoot with fashion magazine FHM, where Veena had sported 'ISI' written on her arm, had invited a lot of uproar. She was also criticised for her bold photographs after the FHM magazine went public with Veena's photographs.
As per the speculations, Veena's close friend Ashmit Patel had accompanied her to Wagah border.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right