DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Veena Malik secretly returns to Pakistan
If media reports are to be believed then missing Pakistani actress Veena Malik has silently returned to Pakistan.
New Delhi: If media reports are to be believed then missing Pakistani actress Veena Malik has silently returned to Pakistan. Apparently she arrived in Pakistan through Wagah border for renewal of her visa. Veena is likely to stay in Lahore with some of her friends.
Veena Malik had come to India on a 45 days visa for photo-shoot for a fashion magazine.
Her recent topless photo-shoot with fashion magazine FHM, where Veena had sported 'ISI' written on her arm, had invited a lot of uproar. She was also criticised for her bold photographs after the FHM magazine went public with Veena's photographs.
As per the speculations, Veena's close friend Ashmit Patel had accompanied her to Wagah border.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users