DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Venus defeats Serena in exhibition in Colombia
It was the first match for both siblings since the US Open in September.
Medellin: Venus Williams defeated her sister Serena Williams 6-4, 7-6 (5) in an exhibition match in Colombia, the first match for both siblings since the US Open in September.
The match late on Wednesday was the first for Venus since she pulled out of the US Open after the first round because of an immune system disease. Serena's last match was her loss to Samantha Stosur in the US Open final.
Serena leads Venus 13-10 in competitive head-to-head matches. The exhibition match is not being counted in that list.
The Williams sisters will play Italians Francesca Schiavone and Flavia Pennetta in another exhibition in Milan on December 3.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet