Veteran actor NTR statue unveiled in the Parliament today
Meera Kumar, speaker of Lok Sabha unveiled the bronze the statue. Prime minister Manmohan Singh also participated in the event.
The legendary actor and former Chief minister of Telugu Desum Party Dr NT Rama Rao's statue has been unveiled at the Parliament today.
The event was a conglomeration of politicians, family members and celebrities from the Southern film industry who participated at the event.
Meera Kumar, speaker of Lok Sabha unveiled the bronze statue. The statue stands 9 feet 3 inches tall.
The event was prestigious as Prime minister Manmohan Singh, Vice President Hamid Ansari and L K Adwani and other leaders participated in the event.
The daughter of NT Rama Rao Purandareswari, Balakrishna, Junior NTR, Kalyan Ram, Chandra Babu Naidu, other Telugu Desam party leaders attended the event.
The statue was sculpted by Devu Shankar. It is really a memorable day for all the Telugu people.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India