Veteran actress Suchitra Sen stable, to undergo a cataract operation
Bengali actress Suchitra Sen will undergo a cataract operation once her condition improves.
Kolkata: Hospitalised after a respiratory tract infection, Bengali actress Suchitra Sen's condition continued to remain stable today, said the doctors. "She continues to remain stable as yesterday. Her vital parameters are satisfactory," a medical bulletin issued by Belle Vue Clinic, where she was admitted on December 23, said.
Hospital sources said the 82-year-old Sen's lung infection was under control and antibiotics administered to ease the fluid accumulation in her lungs were working.
She would undergo a cataract operation once her condition improved. Led by cardiologist Dr Subrata Moitra, a five member committee of doctors was monitoring her health. Sen, a recluse for the last three decades, is in a private cabin of the hospital's Intensive Treatment Unit and under constant medical supervision.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- 3rd T20I: England Beat South Africa by 19 Runs, Take Series 2-1
- Matin Rey Tangu Joins SRK, Salman Khan At Baba Siddique's Iftar party
- Srikanth Beats Olympic Champion Chen Long to Win Fourth Superseries