DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Veteran actress Suchitra Sen stable, to undergo a cataract operation
Bengali actress Suchitra Sen will undergo a cataract operation once her condition improves.
Kolkata: Hospitalised after a respiratory tract infection, Bengali actress Suchitra Sen's condition continued to remain stable today, said the doctors. "She continues to remain stable as yesterday. Her vital parameters are satisfactory," a medical bulletin issued by Belle Vue Clinic, where she was admitted on December 23, said.
Hospital sources said the 82-year-old Sen's lung infection was under control and antibiotics administered to ease the fluid accumulation in her lungs were working.
She would undergo a cataract operation once her condition improved. Led by cardiologist Dr Subrata Moitra, a five member committee of doctors was monitoring her health. Sen, a recluse for the last three decades, is in a private cabin of the hospital's Intensive Treatment Unit and under constant medical supervision.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry