Veteran actress Suchitra Sen stable, to undergo a cataract operation
Bengali actress Suchitra Sen will undergo a cataract operation once her condition improves.
Kolkata: Hospitalised after a respiratory tract infection, Bengali actress Suchitra Sen's condition continued to remain stable today, said the doctors. "She continues to remain stable as yesterday. Her vital parameters are satisfactory," a medical bulletin issued by Belle Vue Clinic, where she was admitted on December 23, said.
Hospital sources said the 82-year-old Sen's lung infection was under control and antibiotics administered to ease the fluid accumulation in her lungs were working.
She would undergo a cataract operation once her condition improved. Led by cardiologist Dr Subrata Moitra, a five member committee of doctors was monitoring her health. Sen, a recluse for the last three decades, is in a private cabin of the hospital's Intensive Treatment Unit and under constant medical supervision.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- Sonakshi Sinha, Armaan Malik Engage in War of Words Over Actors Taking Over Singers' Domain