DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Veteran filmmaker Tapan Sinha dead
The veteran film-maker had been in and out of hospital over the past few years.
Kolkata: Dadasaheb Phalke award winner and noted film-maker Tapan Sinha died at a hospital here today after prolonged illness.
Eighty-four-year-old Sinha was suffering from pneumonia and septicaemia, hospital sources said. He is survived by a son. His actress-wife Arundhuti Devi died in 1990.
The veteran film-maker had been in and out of hospital over the past few years. He was admitted to the hospital in December last year.
Recommended For You
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Tendulkar's life Brought to Silver Screen
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond