DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Veteran Tamil, Malayalam actor Vijayan dead
The actor died of Cardiac arrest in a private hospital in Chennai.
New Delhi: Veteran actor Vijayan, who had starred in over 100 Tamil and Malayalam films, died in Chennai on Saturday night.
The actor, who had acted in more than 100 movies, died of Cardiac arrest in a private hospital in Chennai.
A native of Kozhikode, Vijayan was introduced to cinema by acclaimed Director Bharathiraja in Kizhakae Pogum Rayil.
The 63-year-old actor shot to fame with Uthiripookal, directed by Mahendran.
He played prominent characters in several films like Niram Maraatha Pookal, Pasi, Oru Vidukathai Oru Thodarkathai and Palaivana Rojakal.
Vijayan had also acted in Mani Ratnam's Nayakan, Ramana and Run.
He was shooting for Sundar C's Ayudham Seivom when he breathed his last.
The actor is survived by his daughter.
(With inputs from Agencies)
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%