DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vettel again fastest in final practice at US Grand Prix
The 25-year-old German clocked a fastest lap in one minute and 36.490 seconds to emerge fastest.
Austin: Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel again posted the fastest lap in practice at the US Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas. Vettel's time of 1 minute, 36.490 seconds came in Saturday morning's final practice run before qualifying in the afternoon.
McLaren's Lewis Hamilton, who won pole position two weeks ago in Abu Dhabi, was second at 1:36.748. Ferrari's Fernando Alonso, who trails Vettel by 10 points in the drivers' championship, was fourth in Saturday's practice.
Vettel posted the fastest times in each practice session on the new USD 400 million track built for the first US Grand Prix since 2007.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry