Vettel again fastest in final practice at US Grand Prix
The 25-year-old German clocked a fastest lap in one minute and 36.490 seconds to emerge fastest.
Austin: Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel again posted the fastest lap in practice at the US Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas. Vettel's time of 1 minute, 36.490 seconds came in Saturday morning's final practice run before qualifying in the afternoon.
McLaren's Lewis Hamilton, who won pole position two weeks ago in Abu Dhabi, was second at 1:36.748. Ferrari's Fernando Alonso, who trails Vettel by 10 points in the drivers' championship, was fourth in Saturday's practice.
Vettel posted the fastest times in each practice session on the new USD 400 million track built for the first US Grand Prix since 2007.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan