DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Vicky Donor' Ayushmann to work with his wife?
Ayushmann Khurrana might work with his wife if she comes up with a unique script.
New Delhi: VJ-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is married to his childhood sweetheart Tahira, an author who plans to turn into a scriptwriter, says he may work with his wife if she comes up with a unique script.
"I don't know, maybe yeah I think, we can work together. Since I am quite cynical and critical, so I think she better be good with her scripts," the 28-year-old told IANS when asked if he will team up with Tahira for a project in future.
Tahira recently released a collection of 10 short stories bound by the common thread of emotions along with twists and turns. The book is titled "Souled Out", which is her second after "I Promise".
Talking about her passion for writing, he said: "Yeah, she has just released her second book... I think the stage is quite nascent. She enjoys writing books as of now, so let's see how it goes."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics