'Vicky Donor' Ayushmann to work with his wife?
Ayushmann Khurrana might work with his wife if she comes up with a unique script.
New Delhi: VJ-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is married to his childhood sweetheart Tahira, an author who plans to turn into a scriptwriter, says he may work with his wife if she comes up with a unique script.
"I don't know, maybe yeah I think, we can work together. Since I am quite cynical and critical, so I think she better be good with her scripts," the 28-year-old told IANS when asked if he will team up with Tahira for a project in future.
Tahira recently released a collection of 10 short stories bound by the common thread of emotions along with twists and turns. The book is titled "Souled Out", which is her second after "I Promise".
Talking about her passion for writing, he said: "Yeah, she has just released her second book... I think the stage is quite nascent. She enjoys writing books as of now, so let's see how it goes."
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Donald Trump Says Will Not Approve AT&T-Time Warner Deal If Elected President
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN