'Vicky Donor' Ayushmann to work with his wife?
Ayushmann Khurrana might work with his wife if she comes up with a unique script.
New Delhi: VJ-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is married to his childhood sweetheart Tahira, an author who plans to turn into a scriptwriter, says he may work with his wife if she comes up with a unique script.
"I don't know, maybe yeah I think, we can work together. Since I am quite cynical and critical, so I think she better be good with her scripts," the 28-year-old told IANS when asked if he will team up with Tahira for a project in future.
Tahira recently released a collection of 10 short stories bound by the common thread of emotions along with twists and turns. The book is titled "Souled Out", which is her second after "I Promise".
Talking about her passion for writing, he said: "Yeah, she has just released her second book... I think the stage is quite nascent. She enjoys writing books as of now, so let's see how it goes."
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology