'Vicky Donor's Yami Gautham to star in Premsai's next
This movie is also being simultaneously shot in Telugu as well as 'Courier boy Kalyan'.
Yami Gautham shot to fame with her performance in 'Vicky Donor' and also played a pivotal role in the recent Tamil film 'Gouravam'. The actress will be next seen alongside Jai in Tamil selvanum Thaniyar Anjalum.
The movie is being directed by Premsai who was an associate of Prabhu deva. Sources reveal that storyline will be the key of the movie, something which has never been shown in Indian cinema. This movie is also being simultaneously shot in Telugu as well as 'Courier boy Kalyan'.
Nitin will be reprising the role of Jai and almost 50% of this movie is already completed. Yami is playing the female lead character in both the versions as well.
Music is to be composed by Karthik and cinematography by OM Prakash. The film is also to be produced by Gautam vasudev menon.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines