'Vicky Donor's Yami Gautham to star in Premsai's next
This movie is also being simultaneously shot in Telugu as well as 'Courier boy Kalyan'.
Yami Gautham shot to fame with her performance in 'Vicky Donor' and also played a pivotal role in the recent Tamil film 'Gouravam'. The actress will be next seen alongside Jai in Tamil selvanum Thaniyar Anjalum.
The movie is being directed by Premsai who was an associate of Prabhu deva. Sources reveal that storyline will be the key of the movie, something which has never been shown in Indian cinema. This movie is also being simultaneously shot in Telugu as well as 'Courier boy Kalyan'.
Nitin will be reprising the role of Jai and almost 50% of this movie is already completed. Yami is playing the female lead character in both the versions as well.
Music is to be composed by Karthik and cinematography by OM Prakash. The film is also to be produced by Gautam vasudev menon.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Shapoorji Pallonji to Move Company Law Board Against Tatas