DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Vicky Donor's Yami Gautham to star in Premsai's next
This movie is also being simultaneously shot in Telugu as well as 'Courier boy Kalyan'.
Yami Gautham shot to fame with her performance in 'Vicky Donor' and also played a pivotal role in the recent Tamil film 'Gouravam'. The actress will be next seen alongside Jai in Tamil selvanum Thaniyar Anjalum.
The movie is being directed by Premsai who was an associate of Prabhu deva. Sources reveal that storyline will be the key of the movie, something which has never been shown in Indian cinema. This movie is also being simultaneously shot in Telugu as well as 'Courier boy Kalyan'.
Nitin will be reprising the role of Jai and almost 50% of this movie is already completed. Yami is playing the female lead character in both the versions as well.
Music is to be composed by Karthik and cinematography by OM Prakash. The film is also to be produced by Gautam vasudev menon.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users