DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Victoria Azarenka withdraws from Dubai with foot injury
Second-ranked Victoria Azarenka has withdrawn from the Dubai Championships because of a bone bruise in her foot.
Dubai: Second-ranked Victoria Azarenka has withdrawn from the Dubai Championships because of a bone bruise in her foot.
Azarenka says she hurt it a week ago in Doha, Qatar, en route to the final where she beat Serena Williams on Sunday.
The withdrawal on Tuesday of the Belarusian, unbeaten this year, ensures Williams will remain No. 1 in the rankings for another week. Azarenka could have, with the right results, regained the top ranking she ceded to Williams on Monday.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO