Victoria's lip ring: fashion disaster of century
A lip ring that she wore during a performance in 2001 has helped her top a list of fashion disaster of the century.
London: Victoria Beckham may be a well regarded fashionista now but a lip ring that she wore during a performance in 2001 has helped her top the list of fashion disaster of the century ahead of Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie.
The former Spice Girls singer is leading the list with 20 per cent votes while her footballer husband David's cornrow hairstyle in 2003 has been named second in the poll, the Daily Mail reported.
Lady Gaga's controversial meat dress at the 2010 VMA's was next on the list of major fashion fails, according to the survey by Central Contracts which asked 1000 people to name the worst celebrity style catastrophes since 2000.
Gaga has garnered 16 per cent votes to land at third spot. Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, singer Nicki Minaj and Simon Cowell are the worst offenders on the list as voters slammed them for their overall fashion sense.
Angelina Jolie's attention-grabbing velvet gown, which showed her right leg at the Oscars last year won her a seventh spot on the list. Tulisa's garish pink dress, Kanye West red leather outfit last year and Katy Perry's Ham outfit are also on the list.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone