Monsooon finally hits Vidharbha
According to the MET, Buldahana has received lowest 5.50mm rainfall.
Punjab: Rain god finally smiled at drought-hit Vidharbha region of Maharastra.
MET department reported Vidharbha region recieved 70-mm rainfall, around 23-mm rainfall has been recorded in Nagpur, while Yavatmal has received the highest of 70-mm rainfall. The lowest was 5.50 mm in Buldahana district.
Agriculture activities has picked up in the region. Vidarbha has been in news for a spate of farmer suicides in recent years because of the falling minimum support price for cotton.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands