DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Monsooon finally hits Vidharbha
According to the MET, Buldahana has received lowest 5.50mm rainfall.
Punjab: Rain god finally smiled at drought-hit Vidharbha region of Maharastra.
MET department reported Vidharbha region recieved 70-mm rainfall, around 23-mm rainfall has been recorded in Nagpur, while Yavatmal has received the highest of 70-mm rainfall. The lowest was 5.50 mm in Buldahana district.
Agriculture activities has picked up in the region. Vidarbha has been in news for a spate of farmer suicides in recent years because of the falling minimum support price for cotton.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users