DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Video tutorial: How to use the new Microsoft Xbox One
Marc Whitten and Yusuf Mehdi from the Microsoft Xbox team walk you through a comprehensive demo of Xbox One.
Microsoft has released a video tutorial describing how to use its new gaming console, the Xbox One. In the video, Marc Whitten and Yusuf Mehdi from the Microsoft Xbox team walk you through a comprehensive demo of Xbox One, including instant switching, biometric sign-in, Live TV, Skype, game DVR, and OneGuide. Microsoft's first new gaming console in eight years will go on sale November 22 in 13 countries, said Yusuf Mehdi, vice president of marketing, strategy and business for the Xbox. Microsoft is sticking to November 22 for its US launch date as it is the anniversary of the 2005 launch of the Xbox 360. The 13 markets set for a November launch are Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and New Zealand. The launch has been delayed in some markets until 2014 to work on customising the user interface and translating software to native languages.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan