DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Videocon Mobile to provide pan-India services in 2-3 years
The company, which operates in seven of the 22 telecom circles, plans commercial roll-out of 4G services by March 2014.
Bhopal: Videocon Mobile Services, which operates in seven of the 22 telecom circles, said it intends to cover the entire country within 2-3 years.
"The company is a national player in telecom sector and has ambition to start services across the country in two to three years," Arvind Bali, Director and CEO, Videocon Mobile Services told reporters here.
In order to provide unmatched network experience in Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh (MP-CG) circle, the company plans to add 1,550 cell sites to its existing 2,800-plus sites within the next two months, he said.
As part of its commitment to roll-out 4G services, the company has prepared a roadmap and commenced network planning to provide the next level of mobile communications, Bali said.
The company plans commercial roll-out of 4G services by March 2014, he said.
The telecom major at present has footprints in MP-CG, Punjab, Haryana, UP-East, UP-West, Gujarat and Bihar circles.
Videocon's current subscriber base stands at seven lakh in MP-CG circle and it is adding 1-1.5 lakh customers every month to its fold, Bali added.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: Top 3 Champions Trophy Encounters
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London