Vidya Balan brings back the old world charm in a new photoshoot
Clad in a benarasi saree, Vidya Balan looked absolutely gorgeous in her latest photoshoot for 'Filmfare' magazine.
There is perhaps no one who looks as beautiful as Vidya Balan does in traditional clothes. The actress, who has often been criticized for her sense of fashion, looks absolutely stunning in the latest photoshoot for 'Filmfare' magazine. Bringing back the old world charm, Vidya dresses up like the yesteryear's actresses in chiffons, benarasi sarees. The actress, who was recently seen in Rajkumar Gupta's 'Ghanchakkar' is working in 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' opposite Farhan Akhtar at present.(Pictures via BBFC/Facebook)
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Just Walked Out & Said I Will Dominate: KL Rahul
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Here's How Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Shedding Her Post-Pregnancy Weight
- Half Girlfriend First Look: Arjun Kapoor- Shraddha Kapoor are Drenched in Love
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?