Vidya Balan brings back the old world charm in a new photoshoot
Clad in a benarasi saree, Vidya Balan looked absolutely gorgeous in her latest photoshoot for 'Filmfare' magazine.
There is perhaps no one who looks as beautiful as Vidya Balan does in traditional clothes. The actress, who has often been criticized for her sense of fashion, looks absolutely stunning in the latest photoshoot for 'Filmfare' magazine. Bringing back the old world charm, Vidya dresses up like the yesteryear's actresses in chiffons, benarasi sarees. The actress, who was recently seen in Rajkumar Gupta's 'Ghanchakkar' is working in 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' opposite Farhan Akhtar at present.(Pictures via BBFC/Facebook)
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits
- RIPJayalalithaa the Actor: Films That Mirrored Her Versatility