DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vidya Balan: I love the fact that Farhan is a Capricorn
Farhan and Vidya are working together in 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects', which is directed by Saket Chaudhary.
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan, who has lost weight for her new film 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects', says it is a different learning experience to share the frame with someone as multi-talented as Farhan Akhtar, who is a writer, actor, director and producer.
"I am enjoying working with him. It's the first time I am working with an actor who is also a writer and director. There is a lot to learn from him and I love the fact that he is a Capricorn," Vidya said here.
The actress had gained around 10 to 12 kg for her roles in 'The Dirty Picture' and yet-to-be-released 'Ghanchakkar'. But for 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects', a sequel to the 2006 film 'Pyaar Ke Side Effects', Vidya had to reduce the excess pounds.
"I had gained weight for the 'The Dirty Picture' and for 'Ghanchakkar' I had to retain that weight, so I did it. Now 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' is a different film and that character requires me to have different type of a body, so I have tried to do that."
Directed by Saket Chaudhary, 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' is being co-produced by Pritish Nandy and Ekta Kapoor.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish