Vidya Balan regrets not working with the late Rituparno Ghosh
Balan said she would like to work in a a Bengali movie.
Kolkata: Regretting that she did not get a chance to work with late filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh, actress Vidya Balan Thursday said she would like to work in a Bengali movie.
"When I was driving to the hotel from the airport, I was thinking of Rituda because I used to have a conversation with him almost on every visit that we will work together for a movie, but that did not happen. But I'm sure I will do another Bengali film," Vidya told reporters on the sidelines of a promotional event of her forthcoming movie "Ghanchakkar" here.
Vidya made her celluloid debut with a Bengali movie "Bhalo Theko".
A patient of pancreatitis, Ghosh died May 30 following cardiac arrest. He was 49.
Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, "Ghanchakkar" hits theatres June 28 and also stars Emraan Hashmi as the male lead.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test