Vidya Balan regrets not working with the late Rituparno Ghosh
Balan said she would like to work in a a Bengali movie.
Kolkata: Regretting that she did not get a chance to work with late filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh, actress Vidya Balan Thursday said she would like to work in a Bengali movie.
"When I was driving to the hotel from the airport, I was thinking of Rituda because I used to have a conversation with him almost on every visit that we will work together for a movie, but that did not happen. But I'm sure I will do another Bengali film," Vidya told reporters on the sidelines of a promotional event of her forthcoming movie "Ghanchakkar" here.
Vidya made her celluloid debut with a Bengali movie "Bhalo Theko".
A patient of pancreatitis, Ghosh died May 30 following cardiac arrest. He was 49.
Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, "Ghanchakkar" hits theatres June 28 and also stars Emraan Hashmi as the male lead.
- Amar Singh is Back Centre Stage; So is Trouble
- In Pics: A Day of High Drama at Samajwadi Party
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- 'Upbeat West Indies Test side not impacted by bad results'
- Pakistan Court Releases 3 'R&AW Agents' For Lack of Evidence
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party LIVE: Mulayam Singh Yadav expels Ram Gopal for 6 years from party; Shivpal Yadav says he conspired with BJP- FirstPost
- This co-operative society manager with Rs 8,000 salary is a crorepati - Pradesh18
- Boy tied to pole, mercilessly beaten for stealing cigarettes from a shop - Pradesh18