DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vidya Balan regrets not working with the late Rituparno Ghosh
Balan said she would like to work in a a Bengali movie.
Kolkata: Regretting that she did not get a chance to work with late filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh, actress Vidya Balan Thursday said she would like to work in a Bengali movie.
"When I was driving to the hotel from the airport, I was thinking of Rituda because I used to have a conversation with him almost on every visit that we will work together for a movie, but that did not happen. But I'm sure I will do another Bengali film," Vidya told reporters on the sidelines of a promotional event of her forthcoming movie "Ghanchakkar" here.
Vidya made her celluloid debut with a Bengali movie "Bhalo Theko".
A patient of pancreatitis, Ghosh died May 30 following cardiac arrest. He was 49.
Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, "Ghanchakkar" hits theatres June 28 and also stars Emraan Hashmi as the male lead.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO