DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vidya Balan to change her surname?
If sources are to be believed, 'Ghanchakkar' would be the first film to show her changed surname.
Mumbai: Most of Indian women change their surname post-marriage and actress Vidya Balan, who married Siddharth Roy Kapoor last year, is reportedly no different.
If sources are to be believed, 'Ghanchakkar' would be the first film to show her changed surname if she reaches a firm decision before its scheduled release June 28.
A source close to the actress said: "Vidya is contemplating to change her surname to Vidya Balan Roy Kapoor. If she decides to do so, 'Ghanchakkar' will be the first film that will see her new surname in the opening credits."
Interestingly, the film is being produced by her husband Siddharth Roy Kapoor, managing director, Studios, Disney UTV.
Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, "Ghanchakkar" is a fun film and features Emraan Hashmi in the male lead.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO