DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vidya to promote 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' on 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'
Vidya first featured on the show to promote her film 'The Dirty Picture' and gave some tips to Priya.
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan will make an appearance on popular TV show 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'. This will be her second stint on the show.
Vidya first featured on the show to promote her film 'The Dirty Picture' and gave some tips to Priya, the female protagonist of the show, that would help her woo a man.
The 36-year-old is now coming on the show to promote her forthcoming movie 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects', which releases Feb 28. She will shoot for her sequence in the show Thursday, said a source.
Looks like this time Vidya will talk about the side effects of marriage.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Telefilms, the Sony Entertainment Television show features Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in the lead role.
The episode will air next week on 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi