Vidya to promote 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' on 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'
Vidya first featured on the show to promote her film 'The Dirty Picture' and gave some tips to Priya.
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan will make an appearance on popular TV show 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'. This will be her second stint on the show.
Vidya first featured on the show to promote her film 'The Dirty Picture' and gave some tips to Priya, the female protagonist of the show, that would help her woo a man.
The 36-year-old is now coming on the show to promote her forthcoming movie 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects', which releases Feb 28. She will shoot for her sequence in the show Thursday, said a source.
Looks like this time Vidya will talk about the side effects of marriage.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Telefilms, the Sony Entertainment Television show features Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in the lead role.
The episode will air next week on 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?