DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vidya was Agnihotri's first choice for women empowerment film
Vivek Agnihotri, who is all set to make a film on women's empowerment, was keen to sign Balan for the lead role.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri, who is all set to make a film on women's empowerment for T Series, was keen to sign Vidya Balan for the lead role.
"My first choice for the film was Vidya Balan. But had Vidya not done 'Kahaani' before, then she would have done this film. But I would certainly come with a script in future which would justify her," Agnihotri, who directed films like "Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal", told IANS.
"Now we have approached some other actresses...Let's see how things fall in place," he added.
Talking about his film, Agnihotri said: "The film is about women in today's society and the system that doesn't support them. It's a suspense thriller."
Will he cast his wife Pallavi Joshi in the film?
"Pallavi is doing a film with me 'Buddha In A Traffic Jam'. But she will not be in this film," he clarified.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere