Vidyut Jamwal ranked among top five fittest men
Men's Health magazine has ranked Vidyut Jamwal one of the top five fittest men of 2012.
New Delhi: 'Force' actor Vidyut Jamwal has been ranked among the top five fittest men of 2012 by a men's magazine alongside Hrithik Roshan and wrestling champion Yogeshwar Dutt.
After making an impressive debut in Bollywood with his villainous role in 'Force', the 32-year-old is now the newest entrant in the fitness space, which was associated with the likes of Salman Khan, Hrithik and John Abraham.
Men's Health magazine has ranked him one of the top five fittest men of 2012. Vidyut has also been voted as one of Sexiest Men Alive in 2012 by People magazine, which also features Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Ranveer Singh, Virat Kohli, Shahid Kapoor and others. The same magazine had named him in the Best Bodies list in 2011.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology