DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vigilance raids Corporation offices
Irregularities were found in the data in the files of several offices, unaccounted sum of Rs 10,000 was also recovered...
KOCHI: The Vigilance wing on Monday conducted lightning raids on various offices of the Kochi Corporation. The raids were conducted to check any irregularities in the tax collection drive initiated by the civic body. Inspections were conducted on the main office, the health department office near the Yatra Auditorium and the zonal offices at Vyttila and Edappally.
The Vigilance wing had previously launched similar raids on the offices of other corporations and panchayats.
The Vigilance officials recovered unaccounted money to the tune of Rs 10,000 from the Edappally zonal office of the corporation. Notice has been served on the office to explain the source of the money. Irregularities have also been found in the data in the files of several offices.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh