Vijay and Amala Paul do a photo-shoot together
The yet to be titled film is directed by AL Vijay, it will star Vijay and Amala Paul in the lead roles.
Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Amala Paul, who are coming together in their next film with Director AL Vijay did a photo shoot at the AVM Studios in Chennai on November 20. The film is yet to be titled but the lead pair have been confirmed to play the lead.
Nirav Shah, the cinematographer of the film and a still photographer took the test photos with the actors, who are working together for the first time. The film also includes Santhanam, who will be playing pivotal role in the story and will join shooting which is scheduled to begin on the 25th of November.
Vijay will once again be working in Mumbai, where most of his last film 'Thuppakki' was made. It is also being said that Director AL Vijay will be making a large portion of the project in Australia. Having done the same with London last time with 'Thaandavam', we can expect some great visuals on screen.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1