DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vijay is busy wrapping up Tamil film 'Thalaivaa'
The actor will start shooting for his next project 'Jilla' after 'Thalaivaa'.
Ilayathalapathy is known to keep himself busy all the time and buzz is that the actor is currentlyshooting for the last schedule of 'Thalaivaa'. The sets will wrap up the show by April, to gear up for a grand May/June release. The film has Vijay, Amala Paul and Ragini Nandwani in the lead roles directed by AL Vijay for Nirav Shah's camera.
After this, Vijay will skip to his next project 'Jilla', which is likely to go on the floors on May 2. Also an official press meet is expected to be held on the March 11th for the same.
However, the film has Vijay, Mohanlal, Kajal and Mahat in key roles. The movie will be directed by Nesan along with Natraj of 'Jab We Met' (Hindi) cranking and promises to be complete before December, for a Pongal surprise.
After these two successes, Vijay will work on his next with Murugadoss's Ayngaran project, which is likely to kick start from late December or early January.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli