Vijay to shoot in Mumbai for his next
Vijay's last film 'Thuppakki' has been declared a hit, he'll be next seen in director AL Vijay's film.
Ilayathalapathy Vijay was seen in the streets of Mumbai in his film 'Thuppakki'. The actor supposedly spent a large part of the film's schedule in Mumbai along with Director AR Murugadoss. Now that the film has been declared a hit, the actor has started working on director AL Vijay's next untitled project opposite Amala Paul. Now, sources have confirmed that the team will indeed be visiting Mumbai for the shoot.
Vijay will be spending 40 days straight in Mumbai hoping to complete a large portion of the film quickly and in a straightforward manner. Director Vijay's usual crew have been roped in for the film, including cinematographer Nirav Shah and music director GV Prakash Kumar. Looks like Vijay has grown fondness for the city.
We are yet to see if his next will be shaping up like 'Thuppakki'. Only time will tell if it does.
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action