DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vijay to shoot in Mumbai for his next
Vijay's last film 'Thuppakki' has been declared a hit, he'll be next seen in director AL Vijay's film.
Ilayathalapathy Vijay was seen in the streets of Mumbai in his film 'Thuppakki'. The actor supposedly spent a large part of the film's schedule in Mumbai along with Director AR Murugadoss. Now that the film has been declared a hit, the actor has started working on director AL Vijay's next untitled project opposite Amala Paul. Now, sources have confirmed that the team will indeed be visiting Mumbai for the shoot.
Vijay will be spending 40 days straight in Mumbai hoping to complete a large portion of the film quickly and in a straightforward manner. Director Vijay's usual crew have been roped in for the film, including cinematographer Nirav Shah and music director GV Prakash Kumar. Looks like Vijay has grown fondness for the city.
We are yet to see if his next will be shaping up like 'Thuppakki'. Only time will tell if it does.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users