Vijayawada: Police officer opens fire inside police station, 1 killed
Inspector Bangaraju allegedly opened fire on group of people who had come in connection with an old case.
Vijayawada: At least four people were injured and one killed when two police officers allegedly opened fire at them inside a police station in Andhra Pradesh's Vijayawada. The accused police official identified as Inspector Bangaraju opened fire on group of people who had come to the police station in connection with an old case.
They reportedly asked Bangaraju and and Sub-Inspector Mohammed Haque about their old complaint.
During the enquiry, there was a heated exchange of words following which Bangaraju allegedly fired at the people. One of the complainants died on the spot while other four men were injured.
Both the police officers have been absconding since the incident. According to sources a massive manhunt has been launched to trace the absconding police officers.
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now