Vijender Singh feels that walking on the ramp is definitely easier than boxing
The Olympian pugilist, who is making his acting debut with 'Fugly', walked the ramp for Archana Kochhar
Mumbai: Boxing champion Vijender Singh walked the ramp for ace designer Archana Kochhar at ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 here today.
"I loved this experience of walking the ramp. It was amazing. Walking the ramp is definitely easy than doing boxing," Vijender said.
The Olympian pugilist, who is making his acting debut with Akshay Kumar's home production film 'Fugly', was joined by co-stars Kiara Advani, Mohit Marwah on the ramp.
Directed by Kabir Sadanand, 'Fugly' is a coming-of-age drama and the story of four friends.
Inspired by the romantic city of Paris, Archana Kochhar presented her collection called 'Paris Amour' at the LFW.
Vijender, who was the showstopper for Archana, walked the ramp in a striped jacket, kurta and baggy salwars. It was an Indo-western collection -- short skirts, crisp shirts, kaftans, slit gowns, draped dhoti sarees, lehengas and suspender skirts, pre-stitched saris, striped kurtas. The silhouettes for women had monochromatic black stripes and checks and flowers too were the focal point of the garments. Colours created a riot on the stage with lime green,
yellow, red, purple, well interspersed with black and white.
Men's wear had kurtas, bundgalas, bundi with an Eiffel tower print.
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge