DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vishal, Vikas' hospital visits to be probed
CNN-IBN had reported that both the accused in Nitish Katara murder case had made 151 medical outings in four years.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Friday ordered a medical board to be formed to investigate why Vikas Yadav and Vishal Yadav needed to make several visits to AIIMS Hospital and Batra Hospital. The duo are murder convicts in the Nitish Katara case.
CNN-IBN had reported that both the accused had made 151 medical outings in four years.
The Delhi High Court on February 1 asked Tihar Jail authorities to produce medical records of Vikas Yadav who is serving a life term, on a plea that he had visited hospitals 87 times by misusing his financial and political influence.
Nitish Katara, a business executive, was abducted from a marriage party in Ghaziabad on the intervening night of February 16-17, 2002 and was later killed by the convicts for his alleged intimacy with Bharti Yadav, sister of Vikas Yadav.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?