Vishal, Vikas' hospital visits to be probed
CNN-IBN had reported that both the accused in Nitish Katara murder case had made 151 medical outings in four years.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Friday ordered a medical board to be formed to investigate why Vikas Yadav and Vishal Yadav needed to make several visits to AIIMS Hospital and Batra Hospital. The duo are murder convicts in the Nitish Katara case.
CNN-IBN had reported that both the accused had made 151 medical outings in four years.
The Delhi High Court on February 1 asked Tihar Jail authorities to produce medical records of Vikas Yadav who is serving a life term, on a plea that he had visited hospitals 87 times by misusing his financial and political influence.
Nitish Katara, a business executive, was abducted from a marriage party in Ghaziabad on the intervening night of February 16-17, 2002 and was later killed by the convicts for his alleged intimacy with Bharti Yadav, sister of Vikas Yadav.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone