Vikram Bhatt enters 3D world with 'Haunted'
The film revolves around a house with a secret past and a haunted present
New Delhi: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt is set to enter the 3D world with his new movie Haunted.
The film, which stars Mithun Chakraborty's son Mahakshay Chakraborty along with newcomer Tia Bajpai, is said to be the country's first stereoscopic 3D horror film shot exclusively with 3DCC's custom 3D camera systems, said a press statement.
Bhatt claims that the film is his "most expensive and ambitious project till date".
The technical crew of Haunted comprises of Brent Robinson, Christan Jeams, Cassidey and Michael Reuben Flax. The film will release on April 15.
Written by Bhatt, the film revolves around a house with a secret past and a haunted present.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets