Vikram Bhatt enters 3D world with 'Haunted'
The film revolves around a house with a secret past and a haunted present
New Delhi: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt is set to enter the 3D world with his new movie Haunted.
The film, which stars Mithun Chakraborty's son Mahakshay Chakraborty along with newcomer Tia Bajpai, is said to be the country's first stereoscopic 3D horror film shot exclusively with 3DCC's custom 3D camera systems, said a press statement.
Bhatt claims that the film is his "most expensive and ambitious project till date".
The technical crew of Haunted comprises of Brent Robinson, Christan Jeams, Cassidey and Michael Reuben Flax. The film will release on April 15.
Written by Bhatt, the film revolves around a house with a secret past and a haunted present.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar