DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vikram Bhatt enters 3D world with 'Haunted'
The film revolves around a house with a secret past and a haunted present
New Delhi: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt is set to enter the 3D world with his new movie Haunted.
The film, which stars Mithun Chakraborty's son Mahakshay Chakraborty along with newcomer Tia Bajpai, is said to be the country's first stereoscopic 3D horror film shot exclusively with 3DCC's custom 3D camera systems, said a press statement.
Bhatt claims that the film is his "most expensive and ambitious project till date".
The technical crew of Haunted comprises of Brent Robinson, Christan Jeams, Cassidey and Michael Reuben Flax. The film will release on April 15.
Written by Bhatt, the film revolves around a house with a secret past and a haunted present.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player