Vikram Prabhu is busy with his 'Ivan Vera Madhiri'
The actor will now be seen in a prominent role in his next flick 'Ivan Vera Madhiri'.
The success of his maiden heroic venture 'Kumki' has made Vikram Prabhu a household name, so to say. The actor is now busy with his second flick, 'Ivan Vera Madhiri'.
Directed by Saravanan of 'Engeyum Eppodhum' fame, the film is being produced by Lingusamy's Thirupathi Brothers. "Ivan Vera Madhiri is a straight contrast from Kumki," says Vikram Prabhu.
The grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan adds: "While Kumki is set in the backdrop of deep jungle, 'Ivan Vera Madhiri' is a urban story. But both films have offered me challenging roles."
On the good show of 'Kumki', he says, "The credit should go to director Prabhu Solomon and his team. I have just followed his instructions and did whatever he asked me to do."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement