DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vikrant Massey: I'm here to do good work, don't care about the medium
Vikrant, who worked in 'Lootera', says "a lot of people" liked his work post the movie.
New Delhi: Actor Vikrant Massey, who has had a brush with TV as well as cinema, says all he wants to do is "good work". The medium doesn't matter to him.
The actor has been part of shows like 'Dharam Veer', 'Balika Vadhu', 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo' and 'The Serial'. On the big screen, he was recently seen in 'Lootera'.
"I intend to do everything that has good content. I am here to do good work. I don't care about the medium through which people get to see it," Vikrant told IANS in a telephonic interview.
The young actor recently made his debut as a host with TV show 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'. Produced by BBC Worldwide and Lost Boy Productions, the show airs on UTV Bindass.
'Yeh Hai Aashiqui' deals with unconventional love stories and relationships that are considered taboo in the society.
Vikrant, who rubbed shoulders with Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha in 'Lootera', says "a lot of people" liked his work post the movie.
"It really feels good," he added.
About his future projects, he said: "A lot of things are in the pipeline, but there has not been an official announcement about it. So I won't comment about it right now."
Currently, he is also seen in Zee TV's show 'Qubool Hai' in a key role.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere