Vishal Krishna explains why is he choosy with work
The actor who will be seen next in his adventure flick called 'Samar' states he is very choosy with his films
Chennai: Tamil actor Vishal Krishna states he is neither a winner, nor a loser, but an inevitable chooser when it comes to his films and roles.
"I don't consider myself a winner or loser and neither do I believe in it. I don't accept any project that comes my way, because I'm a chooser when it comes to my films or even directors whom I work with for that matter," says Krishna.
He spoke at the audio launch of his upcoming Tamil action adventure flick 'Samar', directed by Thiru Krishnamoorthy.
The movie also stars other names from the south industry such as Trisha Krishnan, Sunaina, Jayaprakash, Sampath Raj, Manoj Bajpayee, J.D Chkravarthy and Rajendran.
Talking about his co star, Krishna added "Trisha's role in the film is as important as mine. I'm sure she will be proud to have signed this film. I'm hoping the audience will love our chemistry on screen."
Meanwhile, the actor is simultaneously busy shooting for his Tamil romantic comedy 'Madha Gaja Raja'.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw