Vishal suffers head injury while shooting for 'MGR'
Although nothing is serious, the actor has been advised to take complete rest for a couple of days.
During the shoot of Tamil film 'Madha Gaja Raja', actor Vishal got hurt in the head during some fight sequences. Although nothing is serious, the actor has been advised to take complete rest for a couple of days.
The action flick has a good dosage of comedy and sees Anjali and Vishal's close friend Varalakshmi Sarathkumar as the lead ladies.
Recently some of the scenes were canned in Rajasthan, after which the shoot resumed in Chennai, where this mishap occurred. The next schedule will go on floors once Vishal is back to normalcy.
Meanwhile, Vishal has completed work on 'Samar' with Thiru, Trisha and Sunaina. We wish the young talent a speedy recovery!
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.