DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vishal turns producer with Vishal Film Factory
Sources say that the first movie to be churned out of the factory will have music by composer Imman.
Tamil actor Vishal has decided to become the producer, and has named his production venture as the Vishal Film Factory. The first movie to be churned out of the factory is his film with Suseenthiran of 'Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu' fame music has been composed by Imman, while Madhi takes up cinematography. The film is set in the backdrop of Madurai, and will be a revenge sort of story. Rest of the cast and crew will be decided soon, and an official announcement is expected soon.
Vishal is currently shooting for 'Pattathu Yaanai'. He says,'Making films has been in my mind for a long time, and I am happy that I have finally realized my dreams. VFF will produce not only my films, but also other actors' too."
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users