Vishal turns producer with Vishal Film Factory
Sources say that the first movie to be churned out of the factory will have music by composer Imman.
Tamil actor Vishal has decided to become the producer, and has named his production venture as the Vishal Film Factory. The first movie to be churned out of the factory is his film with Suseenthiran of 'Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu' fame music has been composed by Imman, while Madhi takes up cinematography. The film is set in the backdrop of Madurai, and will be a revenge sort of story. Rest of the cast and crew will be decided soon, and an official announcement is expected soon.
Vishal is currently shooting for 'Pattathu Yaanai'. He says,'Making films has been in my mind for a long time, and I am happy that I have finally realized my dreams. VFF will produce not only my films, but also other actors' too."
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign