Vishal turns producer with Vishal Film Factory
Sources say that the first movie to be churned out of the factory will have music by composer Imman.
Tamil actor Vishal has decided to become the producer, and has named his production venture as the Vishal Film Factory. The first movie to be churned out of the factory is his film with Suseenthiran of 'Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu' fame music has been composed by Imman, while Madhi takes up cinematography. The film is set in the backdrop of Madurai, and will be a revenge sort of story. Rest of the cast and crew will be decided soon, and an official announcement is expected soon.
Vishal is currently shooting for 'Pattathu Yaanai'. He says,'Making films has been in my mind for a long time, and I am happy that I have finally realized my dreams. VFF will produce not only my films, but also other actors' too."
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction