Vishnu Manchu's next Telugu film goes on floors
Directed by filmmaker Veeru Potla, the action comedy features Lavanya Tripathi in the lead role.
Tirupati: A yet untitled Telugu action comedy, starring Telugu actor Vishnu Manchu, went on floors here Sunday.
The film, being directed by Veeru Potla, features Lavanya Tripathi in the lead. The film will be primarily shot in Tirupati and later in Hyderabad.
Buoyed by the success of last Telugu romantic-comedy 'Denikaina Ready' (DKR), Vishnu says expectations have gone up.
"After getting huge support for DKR, the expectations from my fans have gone a notch higher and I am super excited. I am confident this film will not disappoint them and they will love it," Vishnu said in a statement.
"It is an out and out action comedy entertainer, scripted for the entire family. And, I hope this film will keep them enthralled in screens," he added
The title of the film, which is being produced by 24 Frames, will be announced soon.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology