Vishnu Manchu's next Telugu film goes on floors
Directed by filmmaker Veeru Potla, the action comedy features Lavanya Tripathi in the lead role.
Tirupati: A yet untitled Telugu action comedy, starring Telugu actor Vishnu Manchu, went on floors here Sunday.
The film, being directed by Veeru Potla, features Lavanya Tripathi in the lead. The film will be primarily shot in Tirupati and later in Hyderabad.
Buoyed by the success of last Telugu romantic-comedy 'Denikaina Ready' (DKR), Vishnu says expectations have gone up.
"After getting huge support for DKR, the expectations from my fans have gone a notch higher and I am super excited. I am confident this film will not disappoint them and they will love it," Vishnu said in a statement.
"It is an out and out action comedy entertainer, scripted for the entire family. And, I hope this film will keep them enthralled in screens," he added
The title of the film, which is being produced by 24 Frames, will be announced soon.
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Who Stands With Whom in Samajwadi Party Pariwar
- How Shivpal's Removal From Cabinet by Akhilesh Shocked the Mulayam Camp