DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Vishwaroopam 2' canned at Bangkok airbase
'Vishwaroopam 2', the sequel to Kamal Haasan's 'Vishwaroopam' is being shot in Thailand, and the team even shot scenes at the Bangkok airbase.
Mumbai: 'Vishwaroopam 2', the sequel to Kamal Haasan's 'Vishwaroopam' is being shot in Thailand, and the team even shot scenes at the Bangkok airbase, reveals actor-filmmaker Shekhar Kapur.
"Filming 'Vishwaroopam 2' at Bangkok airbase. Complex camera rigging for action sequence," Kapur posted on his Twitter page along with a picture depicting a busy scene with several crew members surrounding an aircraft. The sky looks bright and blue.
Kapur also posted another photograph clicked from perhaps below the aircraft's nose cone. "Interesting angle? 'Vishwaroopam 2' filming at Bangkok airbase," he added.
Directed and produced by Kamal, 'Vishwaroopam', was a bilingual espionage thriller made at a budget of Rs 95 crore.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand