'Vishwaroopam': First film to use Auro 3D in India
Directed by Kamal Haasan, the film stars Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah and Kamal Haasan himself in the lead roles.
Kamal Haasan is always ahead of the times. And proving this now is his forthcoming film 'Vishwaroopam'. This magnum opus will be equipped with Auro 3D, for the first time in India.
It is said that this unique format, Auro 3D will enhance the experience of watching a movie to a new level. Also, it is learnt that George Lucas' 'Red Tails' is the only movie which has made use of the technique so far.
"Kamal is happy to present this new format to Indian cinema. He is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that 'Vishwaroopam' turns to be a nail-biting entertainer," sources said.
Produced by Raj Kamal International in association with PVP Cinema, 'Vishwaroopam' is directed by Kamal himself. Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah are the two leading ladies of this movie.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Ready?Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Act Together In Movies Again?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- RIPJayalalithaa the Actor: Films That Mirrored Her Versatility