'Vishwaroopam': First film to use Auro 3D in India
Directed by Kamal Haasan, the film stars Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah and Kamal Haasan himself in the lead roles.
Kamal Haasan is always ahead of the times. And proving this now is his forthcoming film 'Vishwaroopam'. This magnum opus will be equipped with Auro 3D, for the first time in India.
It is said that this unique format, Auro 3D will enhance the experience of watching a movie to a new level. Also, it is learnt that George Lucas' 'Red Tails' is the only movie which has made use of the technique so far.
"Kamal is happy to present this new format to Indian cinema. He is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that 'Vishwaroopam' turns to be a nail-biting entertainer," sources said.
Produced by Raj Kamal International in association with PVP Cinema, 'Vishwaroopam' is directed by Kamal himself. Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah are the two leading ladies of this movie.
Recommended For You
- Barcelona To Make Lionel Messi Highest Paid Player in Europe
- Ellen DeGeneres Pays Emotional Tribute To Barack Obama
- LFW 2017: Sneak Peek Into Monisha Jaising's Opening, Anita Dongre's Finale Show
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List