'Vishwaroopam' is neither about terrorism nor Islam
Kamal Haasan, who has written and directed 'Vishwaroopam', has also co-produced the film with PVP cinemas.
Kamal Haasan, who turns 58 Wednesday, says his upcoming bilingual action-thriller 'Vishwaroopam' will not hurt any community.
"My film is neither about terrorism nor Islam. It won't even hurt any community for that matter. The story traverses through the adversities of war, and, therefore it may appear as though it's about terrorism, but it's not," Kamal told reporters here Wednesday.
Kamal, who has written and directed 'Vishwaroopam', has co-produced the film with PVP cinemas.
The film, which has music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, stars Rahul Bose, Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar and Jaideep Ahlawat in lead roles.
The film has an Hindi version, which is titled "Vishwaroop".
Recommended For You
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Chairman Rajeev Shukla to Miss Auction in Bengaluru