'Vishwaroopam' to be released on January 11
This film of Kamal Haasan will be equipped with Auro 3D format, for the first time in India.
It was supposed to hit the screens on Independence Day. It will finally hit the marquee for the festive season in January, 2013. 'Vishwaroopam', Kamal Haasan's magnum opus, will release on January 11.
This film of Ulaga Nayagan will be equipped with Auro 3D, for the first time in India. A unique format, Auro 3D will enhance the experience of watching a movie to a new level, it is said. George Lucas' 'Red Tails' is the only movie which has made use of the technique so far.
"Kamal is happy to present this new format to Indian cinema. He is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that 'Vishwaroopam' turns to be a nail-biting entertainer," sources said.
Produced by Raj Kamal International in association with PVP Cinema, 'Vishwaroopam' is directed by Kamal himself. Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah are the two leading ladies of this movie.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"