Vivek Oberoi: There is cynicism in everyone's life
Actor Vivek Oberoi believes that cynicism has become a part of everybody's life today.
Mumbai: Actor Vivek Oberoi, who has been a part of many social causes, believes that cynicism has become a part of everybody's life today. "It (book) addresses the cynicism, unfortunately which is growing so fast, whether it's the kids today, whether its our television hosts, whether its on news channels, whether it's celebrities, whether it's radio jockeys - everybody has a slice of cynicism in their life today," the 36-year-old said here Friday at the launch of book 'Pride Of Lions'.
The book has been written by Captain Vinod Shankar Nair and talks about the life of Indian soldiers.
"We have lost the optimistic view, we need a ray of hope. We need something pure, we need something unselfish, courageous, brave to inspire us all, to look up, to look forward, to look with hope," he added.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology