DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vivek Oberoi: There is cynicism in everyone's life
Actor Vivek Oberoi believes that cynicism has become a part of everybody's life today.
Mumbai: Actor Vivek Oberoi, who has been a part of many social causes, believes that cynicism has become a part of everybody's life today. "It (book) addresses the cynicism, unfortunately which is growing so fast, whether it's the kids today, whether its our television hosts, whether its on news channels, whether it's celebrities, whether it's radio jockeys - everybody has a slice of cynicism in their life today," the 36-year-old said here Friday at the launch of book 'Pride Of Lions'.
The book has been written by Captain Vinod Shankar Nair and talks about the life of Indian soldiers.
"We have lost the optimistic view, we need a ray of hope. We need something pure, we need something unselfish, courageous, brave to inspire us all, to look up, to look forward, to look with hope," he added.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan