Vivek Oberoi: There is cynicism in everyone's life
Actor Vivek Oberoi believes that cynicism has become a part of everybody's life today.
Mumbai: Actor Vivek Oberoi, who has been a part of many social causes, believes that cynicism has become a part of everybody's life today. "It (book) addresses the cynicism, unfortunately which is growing so fast, whether it's the kids today, whether its our television hosts, whether its on news channels, whether it's celebrities, whether it's radio jockeys - everybody has a slice of cynicism in their life today," the 36-year-old said here Friday at the launch of book 'Pride Of Lions'.
The book has been written by Captain Vinod Shankar Nair and talks about the life of Indian soldiers.
"We have lost the optimistic view, we need a ray of hope. We need something pure, we need something unselfish, courageous, brave to inspire us all, to look up, to look forward, to look with hope," he added.
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan