DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vizag: 6 engineering students drown, 3 bodies recovered
The mishap occurred when a group of first year students had gone to the famous Rishikonda Beach on Wednesday evening.
Vizag: In a tragic incident in Andhra Pradesh, six students of the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) University have drowned in Vizag. The mishap occurred when a group of first year students had gone to the famous Rishikonda Beach on Wednesday evening.
Though the locals had managed to rescue one young male student from being swept away by strong ocean currents, they failed to save the others. As many as three bodies have been recovered so far while the search in for three others.
According to the police, a group of seven students from the first year of engineering course had gone into water AP Tourism Resorts where they got caught in the high tide.
Despite search operation led by the Navy and Coast Guard helicopters, all the victims could not be found till now. On Wednesday evening, while the search by boats was on, helicopters suspended the search after the dark.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan