Tatra deal: CBI officials to meet Gen VK Singh
The CBI is seeking a clarification on Gen Singh's allegation that he was offered a bribe of Rs 14 cr by an ex-Army officer to clear a defence deal.
New Delhi: The officials of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) are expected to meet Army Chief General VK Singh on Friday.
The CBI is seeking a clarification on the Army Chief's allegation that he was offered a bribe of Rs 14 crore by Lieutenant General (Retd) Tejinder Singh to clear a defence deal.
Sources say the CBI is prepared with a questionnaire over the issue.
In an interview to The Hindu, the General had admitted he was offered the bribe to clear a deal of 600 sub-standard vehicles of the Tatra company.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance