DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tatra deal: CBI officials to meet Gen VK Singh
The CBI is seeking a clarification on Gen Singh's allegation that he was offered a bribe of Rs 14 cr by an ex-Army officer to clear a defence deal.
New Delhi: The officials of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) are expected to meet Army Chief General VK Singh on Friday.
The CBI is seeking a clarification on the Army Chief's allegation that he was offered a bribe of Rs 14 crore by Lieutenant General (Retd) Tejinder Singh to clear a defence deal.
Sources say the CBI is prepared with a questionnaire over the issue.
In an interview to The Hindu, the General had admitted he was offered the bribe to clear a deal of 600 sub-standard vehicles of the Tatra company.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan